Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop Special Guest - Inspiration from Annual Catalog

Welcome to the 2nd Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop!
I am SO excited to join this talented group of stampers led by Angie McKenzie
for this BRAND NEW blog hop. There are 24 of us on this hop so don't miss a one!
The theme this month was to focus on "Inspiration from the NEW Annual Catalog". If you don't know it yet, I actually work at Stampin' Up! as a Concept Artist which means I make several of the samples shown in all of the SU catalogs, promotions, website, etc. (But I also am a proud demonstrator of 12 years!) So what do I do for this blog hop?
I decided that I did not have enough fun with the World of Good Suite samples, 
so I wanted to see what more could I inspire YOU with!  
Some things like:
- In Good Taste DSP woodgrain pattern embossed with the 
Pinewood Planks Emboss Folder
- Adding the embossed coordinates (of the global SU offices locations) multiple times
- Heat Embossing the globe stamp image and adding watercolor washes
 in Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue
- Take the globe stand, shorten it by trimming off then gluing back in place at an angle (this was a a-ha moment that I thought why did I not think of this when I did my suite samples!)
I don't get to blog that often anymore but you can find me on the following:

My Instagram:
Stampin Fancy Friday
Stampin Through the Catalog
Crafty Carrot Collective

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Angie for inviting me! It was such a treat!
Now let's move right along to Tricia Butts and see what she has created this month!





205 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 205 of 205
Marie Planta said...

Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when I start using it in just 2weeks I was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE I am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. I knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. I discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in South Korean. I used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and I went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last I am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES, HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

Diamond Lopez said...

Best Natural Roots and Herbs for Curing Herpes Type 1&2 Virus, Herbalist Dr. Kham Remedies, Your herbal medicine is a good products to Eradicate Herpes Virus, I was a carrier of Herpes before now it was hell living with it until I saw testimony on how Dr. Kham cured Herpes and I decided to contact him and he guided me because we talked over the phone. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my health. Thanks to God that now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Kham herbal medication, I'm very thankful to him and also get to know about him on his website, Thank you doctor for shipping out to me the two weeks of herbal medication to cure herpes . I got the medication from ups and I used it for two weeks accordingly as you instructed me and I'm so glad to tell you and announce to the world that I've been totally cured from herpes disease. Please, Contact Dr. Kham for him to help you to eradicate your herpes virus with his two weeks herbal Remedies. Dr Kham Email; dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or WhatsApp  +234 815 992 2297. Am So Happy Recommending Dr Kham Remedies to all Herpes 1&2 Patients out There. Visit his website herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com 

Rober said...

When my husband was diagnosed with Parkinson’s, our whole family was heartbroken. We’re grateful to NaturePath Clinic for the care, kindness, and support they provided throughout our journey. Every family’s experience is different, but we’re thankful for the encouragement we received. Website: www.naturepathherbalclinic.com
Email: info@naturepathherbalclinic.com

Larese Wood said...


Being herpes positive is not the end of life and Never believe The government and medical scientists who have labelled herpes as an incurable disease, thereby generating the mindset in us to keep patronizing them and the medical pills💊 which never cure the said virus.. I am delighted💃🏻 to be finally cured💯% of herpes virus completely after completing the 14 days Dosage of Dr Ikpoko on YouTube's channel herbal medicine 🌿 for Herpes virus. It's quite fortunate that I was given a second chance... I was down with herpes for over 3 years, I spent a lot on medical pills which never worked for me.. Which was why I sorted after herbs when I came through Dr. Ikpoko on YouTube's channel herbal Remedy https://drikpoko.wixsite.com/herbs . After Completing the dosage I waited several months to make sure the virus wasn't laying dormant in my Body before considering sharing my testimony for those battling with the same Infection or Other disease and viruses as well. Let's make the world healthy again by realizing the importance of Natural Roots and herbs. Reach out to him on WhatsApp +2348108298045 or Email : drikpoko@gmail.com Website: https://drikpoko.wixsite.com/herbs

Larese Wood said...


Being herpes positive is not the end of life and Never believe The government and medical scientists who have labelled herpes as an incurable disease, thereby generating the mindset in us to keep patronizing them and the medical pills💊 which never cure the said virus.. I am delighted💃🏻 to be finally cured💯% of herpes virus completely after completing the 14 days Dosage of Dr Ikpoko on YouTube's channel herbal medicine 🌿 for Herpes virus. It's quite fortunate that I was given a second chance... I was down with herpes for over 3 years, I spent a lot on medical pills which never worked for me.. Which was why I sorted after herbs when I came through Dr. Ikpoko on YouTube's channel herbal Remedy https://drikpoko.wixsite.com/herbs . After Completing the dosage I waited several months to make sure the virus wasn't laying dormant in my Body before considering sharing my testimony for those battling with the same Infection or Other disease and viruses as well. Let's make the world healthy again by realizing the importance of Natural Roots and herbs. Reach out to him on WhatsApp +2348108298045 or Email : drikpoko@gmail.com Website: https://drikpoko.wixsite.com/herbs

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 205 of 205   Newer› Newest»