Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Disney Tip Tuesday

So today we are at Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I know Halloween is September? But I really wanted to do this for years but we can not go during October because of school. So we HAD to do it this time once I saw they had dates for this week. Disney does these special events during seasonal holiday times of the year. They make it a special ticket event and close the park to everyone else early so there are a limited number of people that can be in the park. Another event is the Mickey's Merry Christmas Party. Did that one is December 2005. FUN! Now we will be able to get into the park early about 5 pm and stay til midnight.

If you are interested, check out for the details for our night here: http://allears.net/tp/mk/mnssh.htm

Yes, we did bring costumes for all of us to wear. Howard is Captain Jack Sparrow, I am Minnie Mouse, Megan is Mitchie from Camp Rock movie or a witch Minnie and Allison is Pocohontas. Now I brought our Jack and Sally T-shirts in case Howard and I opt out of costumes. Will post pictures next Tuesday! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: