Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Special Day #5

It is Festive Friday the 13th! I wanted to show you what I made for each of my daughters tomorrow. I saw this on splitcoaststampers.com and knew I want to make it for them cause I had two metal pill boxes left over from my Advent calendar. I used the Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip paper and inks, Love You Much stamp set, scallop circle punch and 1 3/8" circle punch, Red Taffeta and chocolate chip ribbon. Letters were printed on Word and printed on Very Vanilla cardstock. Super easy! Here is the box closed. Cute huh? Then here it is opened. Getting cuter? Here is when you pull the message tag out! VERY CUTE! I hope the girls love it! Of course, I will put a chocolate heart and $5 at the bottom of it for extra punch! I have a surprise for you! I have an extra Saturday post for you! So check back in tomorrow to see what I made my hubby for Valentine's Day. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: