Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Day of School Friday

Can I just say that I am in shock that it is the last day of school? This is Megan's last day at WES as she will be heading to middle school in August. Allison moves on to 2nd grade without having her sister there. I am sure Megan will be a wreck this afternoon off the bus. Me too.
Here is another desktop display that I made during the wonderful UStamp Spring class! It matches the card set I made with retired rub-ons. I will show next week. It was my first adventure using rub-ons and they are soooo easy! I am hooked! I had some rub-ons left and used them to make this. I loved the idea of putting them on the smaller butterfly for a extra special touch. The colors are kraft, black and baha breeze with black gingham ribbon. This one is horizontal than on Wednesday post which is vertical.
I hope you have noticed my photos of my cards, etc recently. I am researching the better way to photo them. Hint : natural lighting
Off to get my tissue box!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card, the colors and the butterfly are perfect!