Friday, August 7, 2009

Festive Friday

Finally it is Friday and I am totally tired. This first week of school and getting up at 6 am is a drag. That is why I am late posting this morning. Oh wait, it is noon. Oh well, I...need...sleep. This adorable (I should say) set was given to my dear sweet sister-in-law Lois for her birthday last month. It includes a card with envelope, giftcard holder and a cupcake box! Yes, a cupcake is in that box! Chocolate with hot pink icing and sprinkles! It is so fun to make this set from Heather's Simply Babies online class and her blog. I showed you the giftcard holder on Wednesday. The colors are Melon Mambo, Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip. The stamp set is a hostess set called The More The Merrier. Love this set! I have been rockin the stamps for the past week and have tons of new things to photo then share next week. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: