Monday, January 11, 2010

Made for Monday

Sorry I missed Festive Friday, but we did not have school around here and we played in the snow/ice and drank hot chocolate and basically hung out by the hot fire.  Then I worked more on the MDS program. So since it was Festive Friday, here is a belated festive Halloween MDS page that was my first MDS page ever! 
I really was not sure about the MDS program and was very hesitate to buy it at all.  So far...I am in love with it!  Very easy to make a simple page within 10 minutes or less. Did not really like this page at first, but once I learned how to make the embellishments come forward on the layers and add mats to the photos, the pages made me happier.  The variety of stamps within the program alone is amazing.  I could never buy those stamps.  I also like that they have old in-colors and the currant in-colors.  Rich Razzleberry is used in my page here as well as Pumpkin Pie and Black.  I know I have a lot more to learn and I want to see how they print on my printer.  Stampin Up just announced that you can now buy individual pages (min 5 to print order) and now that is exciting to me! They are $2.95 each.

















Have a magical day!
P.S. Our schools are out again today!  Ice on secondary roads in northern part of county...hoping it warms up today to melt that ice.
Cindy

No comments: