Friday, February 5, 2010

Festive Friday with Phase 2

Sorry to post this late but Blogspot is having trouble with the new post editor and I could not figure out how to fix it. Anyone else having to switch back to old editor on blogspot?
And last, here is the hybrid card created using the All in the Family Thank You Cards from Wednesday's post. I printed them on my printer and cut out. Then I trimmed it down to 4" x 5 1/4". I watercolored with classic ink on the people and added the two brown brads where the brads were on the print. I made a regular size White card and attached this card front on top. Done. I had to change the color on the green because when I printed the Kiwi Kiss on my printer, it was more like mustard green poop. Ewwww! So this color is Old Olive. I was pleased with them.
Have a magical day!
Cindy
p.s. I will post the birthday scrapbook pages on Monday. Wanted to wait til my whole celebration weekend was done to add them to the page as well.

No comments: