Friday, March 26, 2010

Good to Know Photo Tip

Here is a tip that I wanted to share with you all. I did not know this and was glad to learn of it cause that would just end my world to loose all those vacation pictures.

Julie shares: After dinner at Chef Mickey's, my son accidentally deleted all the photos off my memory card that I had taken in the parks the previous three days and our photos from our just completed character dinner (about 400 images). After a few tears and moments of panic, I called my brother who is an amateur photo buff. He advised me there are programs to retrieve the deleted photos, BUT you must NOT take any more photos on that memory card! We purchased a new memory card that night and took the old memory card to a camera store and for about $42 dollars all my photos were retrieved and put on a disk. It was so tempting to run back into Chef Mickey's and snap more pictures of the kids with the characters, but thank goodness I didn't!

Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: