Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Color RENOVATION Soft Subtles Collection

COLORS - So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Baha Breeze, Bashful Blue, NEW Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette
The previous Soft Subtles Color Family was very light.  This NEW Soft Subtles Collection takes on a new sort of trendy updated pastels grouping. This card was inspired by Angie Juda and it works so easy to do all 10 colors in one card!  Just looking at the card now and I can see all kinds of color combinations for future cards in just using this collection of 10 colors! 
I took 1"x2" of each color and glued them on a piece of white cardstock then lined it up on my Top Note die cut and ran it thru my Big Shot.  I used white gel pen to create the fake X stitches.  The ribbon is Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain - retired but if the color is coming back then I am using it!  The sentiment is using Whimsical Words stamp set stamped in Baha Breeze and placed on a scallop oval punch in Certainly Celery. Perfect Plum fake stitching is done around the card with a ruler.
So if you are a demo friend of mine, I challenge you to make a Color Renovation Collection card with all 10 colors of each grouping.  Let me know if you do and I will post a link to your blog!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: