Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Singing "Sisters" from White Christmas :)

My girls really surprise me sometimes!  I found this picture on the laptop my picture file and had to create a MDS page of it.  They have a love/dislike relationship at this age so that is why this self portrait taken by Megan surprised me.  I never had a sister so I was so glad that I had two girls to have a permanent best friend forever.  Well, when they get older.  LOL
I also was working on a Simply Stamping class challenge to use different backgrounds.  I used the rag quilt purse that I made Allison in May.  I just edited the picture of the purse to a close up view of the fabric only.  I color matched the red on the fabric in the top note journaling.  I also added the stitching and circle stitching to go with the fabric/sewing quality of the page.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: