Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A find makes a card...

I was cleaning and organizing my embellishments container and found these blue flowers.  I thought they looked like the color of Not Quite Navy.  And thus this card had a starting point!  I love Kiwi Kiss and Not Quite Navy together and the retired DS paper Urban Oasis showcases those colors in perfect harmony.  I pulled out my trusty Top Note die cut and little leaves die cut next.  I could not see the little leaves very well so I added white gel accents as highlights.  The butterfly is stamped in Not Quite Navy and popped up on dimensionals.  The inside of the card is the Top Note die cut done in Kiwi Kiss cardstock with the same butterfly stamped in Versamark on the bottom.  Oops, forgot to take a picture of it!  The dark cards are great for the front but you can not write in the inside of them with a basic black pen, then someone came up with design the inside as well!  Genius!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: