Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve! Part 1

I wanted to share the tags that I created for my nieces and nephews. We see my nephews on Christmas Eve and my nieces on Christmas Day and I love adding a special touch to their gifts.
 
For my nephews that are at the curious and adventurious age, I wanted a fun creative way to label their gifts.  So their tags are part puzzle, part their initals, part decorations. I used the Savor the Season CD (retired MDS) for the banner template. I added another square by copying and pasting from another completed page then added the Christmas car wth the tree from 12 days of Christmas download and MERRY (which is the combo gift to them). I printed these at home and they measure 4x5. I added a piece of 4.25x5.25 matching cardstock to them for support. Each of my three nephews got 3 of the letters on their gifts. I pre-punch small holes and taped to the gifts. Then they can put the banner puzzle together with some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine once they solve the word. I figured they can display the banner in their playroom during the holidays.



 
 
 
I hope that you enjoy your holiday! Whether creating some last minute tags, spending time with family and friends, eating lots of food, or rejoicing in His birth!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
 

No comments: