Tuesday, October 29, 2013

MDS Monday Sketch #38 Challenge


This week Tara from the team has a simple card sketch. I just got a new download called Holly Jolly Greeting Simply Sent Ensemble #135260. Click HERE to see it. Sometimes these ensembles have little bits of genius in them but you have to look closely to discover them! I added the diagonal striped overlay from Hip & Handsome Overlays download #125753.

You can see the sketch and what the rest of the design team came up with if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Also give the challenge a try and submit your own page. Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
 Cindy 

(Sorry this is late posting, I have been in bed for the past 16 hours with a bug and did not notice that I had not published this post!) 

5 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love what you did with the sketch, Cindy. The colors are beautiful and crisp.

beth rush said...

Very Pretty Christmas card Cindy! You're right about some of those digital card templates, I find some great things in them that did not appear at first glance.

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun card, Cindy! Great showcase of elements in the download.

hollybeary creations said...

Okay this is gorgeous.. I need that download ASAP!!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Super use of this kit! Such a lovely Christmas card :) I think I need to go get this one.... now!