Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow - #2

Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you come check out my Christmas card!

When I opened by box for this month, the first thing I saw was the deer stamp set called Remembering Christmas.  It WAS the one set I was sure I would NOT use. WRONG! Somehow that guy stole my heart. LOVE! I stamped off once with Coastal Cabana to get a softer look. How many of you bought the Build a Banner Kit and made your holiday banners already? Well, get those stencils out again! I used the dot stencil to create the strip of Old Olive on my card. I just used a sponge dauber with Old Olive ink. I used the Silver Glitter with the Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the edges of the Apothacary Accents Framelit cut. The background was also stamped off with Bermuda Bay using the Christmas Messages stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope this inspires you today!
Come back on later this week to our Artisan Wow Blog Hop as we will have details on our Facebook Project out Friday! You do not want to miss it!
Cindy 
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

6 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Cindy, I love how you used the deer stamp. I have yet to ink my up. Fabulous card.

~Erica~ said...

Ok, I just love how the deer is kind of a shadow and off to the side... Awesome idea! And look at that glitter on the edge! Wow! What a steady hand! Very nice!

Alanna said...

You are all convincing me to give that deer a try! Fabulous card Cindy!

Mercedes Weber said...

Very creative color combo! Nicely done!

Claudia Perry said...

WOW! I just love, love, LOVE this card. Colors, stamp, layout and all. Awesome!

Becky Cowley said...

Super cute use of the set! I LOVE the background too!