Monday, March 24, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #59

Catching up on some events from the Christmas season last year....it is SPRING right? The weather might not be quite spring yet when I made this and I was in a sentimental mood to finish this page for Heidi's challenge. This is a terrific group of teens and it has been one of the biggest blessings in my life to lead this youth group these past 5 years. 

The background is the reddish tone chalkboard DSP from Convention 2012 download. Heidi's challenge included showing trim as layering. So I added the Cherry Cobbler Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon as layers. I copied and selected paste in place. Then clicked on the mirror button to change the direction of the ribbon and sent backwards once. I also did not have a third photo so I added a piece of DSP from the Christmas Cocoa II.  I have been wanting to use that download forever! I used the Mailbox Love Notes download with the scallop letter for the frames on photo boxes and colored Chocolate Chip.

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Cindy, I love the scallop frames around your photos! So pretty. Great page all around.