Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Project Life® by Stampin' UP!® Gift Boxes - Artisan WOW

Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! This week is our last blog hop post as the Stampin' UP! 2013-2014 Artisan Design Team!  Get the tissues out! What an AMAZING year it has been thanks to Stampin' Up! Not only has my biggest dream come true with being on a creative design team for Stampin' UP! but I now have 9 new BFF's forever! I am abundantly blessed! (tears streaming) I gotta get back to the post....
You just came from the uber talented scrapbooking icon Cathy Caines and next is my spiritual sister, the one and only Connie Collins, but before you do come check out my adorable Project Life® by Stampin' UP!® gift boxes! You might have seen them on Stampin' UP!'s Facebook Page last week!
I took the bold and fun patterns of 4x6 cards in the collection and cut them to the size of the kraft boxes. I  selected some of the 4x4 and 3x4 cards to add to each box. Some I cut down or punched out in a 2 1/2" circle or just folded in half. Just add some great ribbon, washi tape from the Playground Accessory Pack, and buttons to complete the look on each box. I did use the Star Framelits and Gift Bow Die Cut too.  Who knew Project Life® by Stampin’ Up!® could be more than memory keeping?

Paper
122925: Calypso Coral Cardstock
122924: Pool Party Cardstock
135300: Playground Project Life Card Collection
124106: Kraft Gift Boxes

Accessories & Tools
134586: Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine
134578: Tangerine Tango Baker’s Twine
131151: Island Indigo 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
134568: Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon
134567: Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon
130029: Regals Designer Buttons
135303: Playground Project Life Accessory Pack
120906: 2-1/2" Circle Punch
113439: Big Shot
129977: Gift Bow Bigz L Die
133723: Stars Framelits Dies


Here is my favorite one! It is how I feel about all of our followers! Thank you so much for all of your love and support for this Artisan Design Team! We love you!
We hope you all have enjoyed joining us on our weekly 2013 Artisan Design Team blog hops. We sure have had fun sharing our creativity with you! We've had a little something in the works for awhile, and we are excited to announce that we are going to continue to create together and share with you during our monthly...

"Fancy Friday Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!"

Join all 10 of us on the last Friday of each month, starting August 29th, for “Fancy Friday” as we are sure to continue to WOW you with some clever ideas you're sure to love! So be sure to check back August 29th!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that we have inspired you over the past year! I also hope that you will continue to stop by our Fancy Friday Blog Hop! See you there!
Cindy

Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

12 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

I love love love these boxes... and I love you... and I love love that saying.. and that PL card.. and I am hoarding mine... ;)

*Jane Lee* said...

I looooooooooooove this post so much! And I love you! I am stoked out of my mind to be able to continue watching you create and grow as an artist on the new ADT.

Mercedes Weber said...

Oh Cindy! These are so stinkin' adorable! Looking forward to another year of fabulousness with you! #ADT2014

Connie Collins said...

Cindy, you are such an amazing young woman. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to get to know you and to call you my dear friend. I have watched you blossom and grow this past year on the ADT and I am excited for you as you continue on with the 2014 ADT. Love and Hugs!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Where do I begin? You truly are one of my most cherished friends. You inspire me, you make me laugh, you make me smile. I will always take pride in being the loudest person to cheer for you when they announced your name for the 2014 ADT, because I will always be one of your biggest fans. I LOVE you! Thank you for everything over the past few years. You are so wonderful!!!! HUGS and HUGS my friend.

Cori Kozak said...

These are so fun! I just love them!! Congrats on making Artisan again! I look forward to seeing all of your creations! :)

Wendie Waldman said...

Love your work to the moon and back. Looking forward to the new team's work and Fancy Friday. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

These boxes are adorable! I've enjoyed following you this year, and congrats on making the 2014 Team.

Jen Timko said...

Like you, these boxes are fantastic. How lucky I have been to be able to be a part of this crazy great year with you. I look forward to seeing all that you have to share as we move forward!!

Alanna said...

I absolutely adore this project and it's definitely on my 'to case' list! I'm so looking forward to following you and your new ADT, you guys will create amazing things and be a huge source of inspiration. Your new team will be so lucky to have your calm, positive influence and readiness of support and love... thank for the friendship that we all have captured in our hearts and for the beautiful memento to remember this by!

~amy~ said...

These boxes are darling!

Stef Perry said...

These boxes are adorable! I love them all! Thank you so much for sharing all your creativity and wonderful ideas the past year. I have love following the blog hop each week and look forward to seeing all your new creations in the coming year!