Thursday, August 28, 2014

Playful Polka Dot - MDS Blog Hop

WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month!  For the MDS Blog Hop this month, we all wanted to showcase the Weekly deals on Stampin' Up! Did you know that My Digital Studio downloads are included in this weekly special? It is a great way to catch up on some downloads that you may have missed out on and get them at a good discount!

Right now, the Playful Polka Dots Digital Kit  #126027 is one of the weekly deals for a bargain price of $5.97!!! The kit includes 4 Designer Series paper patterns, 55 embellishments, and one page 11" x 8.5" designer template page. Colors are Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Rose Red. I saw a scrapbook layout that I had to tackle and away I went with this page! 
Some things I did to make the Digital Kit on this project:
 I used the Designer Series pattern papers for my background layers. From there I went to the 55 embellishments in this kit. I used the circles, the flowers, many of the strips and the flag. Added my title with color matching. I left the background white to calm this busy busy page.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to go get that 
download today!!
 Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

No comments: