Monday, September 8, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #81

For this week's challenge over on MDS Monday, Beth made a super cute sketch with a banner and photo frames and a title like I (heart) whatever we love. I thought it was a perfect sketch to catch up on baby boy's monthly page. He will be one year old soon so I want to get this done and have it printed for his awesome parents! (our dear friends) The colors in the photo and his cute outfit are really what helped me to create this page. I color-matched the blue to his outfit blue. I used Jolly Holly download for the layers of DSP on the page. Yes it is a Christmas download but the colors are perfect here. Ever think about trying that?

Challenge Guidelines:
  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday Sept 12th @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! MDS Masters and I made it with MDS Monday runner ups are announced every week. 

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into 
MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable page! I love your striped background with your main color choices....really makes your page 'pop'.