This week over on MDS Monday, Yapha had a very clean and simple sketch for all. These are perfect for a quick scrapbook page! You can focus on the photos and add simple clean images to enhance the photos. You can see my page above but I loved it so much and I had a few more photos that I had to make another page. What to do? Add a duplicate page mirrored! I added my other photos, removed the button and baker's twine bow, added a few more bike clips (recolored) and move my text to that page. I really like it now and I have more pages done on our trip!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
- You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday March 7th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into
MDS Mondays and our challenges!