Monday, May 18, 2015

MDS Monday My Final Sketch Challenge #114

Sharing my last MDS Monday Sketch with you today. I have been so blessed to be on this digital design team and to create in MDS with them over the past year. There are some super talented ladies on this team and they all love MDS as much as I do so please be sure to check out there creations on MDS Monday website. Also please give them some love via comments!

Life has been super crazy and this roller coaster called life continues. I wanted to share a page that I made two years ago that changed my creative life. I made a similar page for the Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Application. I knew that My Digital Studio HAD to be part of my application and this page is probably the one I am most proud of. So I made a sketch layout of it for you. Use it as you like. Add more to it. Change the background or use a different stamp as the focal point. Make photo boxes with mat. Just have fun creating in MDS! 



Challenge Guidelines:

  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday May 23rd @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 

The end is near and I find myself sad and yet thankful for this amazing ride with MDS after all these years. Thank you Stampin' UP for making a great digital program!

Special thanks to the whole MDS team thru the years at Stampin' UP: Andrea, Tanner, Tyler, Elizabeth, Sara, Shara, Lindsey, Philip, Holly, Chad, and Casey!

Extra thanks to Heather Summers for introducing me to MDS thru her online classes, Erica Shaw for asking me to be on the MDS Blog Hop, and to Holly Endress for asking me to be on the MDS Monday Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you will enjoy the sketch and do some creating in MDS!
Cindy

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

A beautiful page - I never have the words to express what I love in a layout, I just know when it touches my heart. Yours does this, and your post today. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful sentiment.... lovely page! Thanks for a great sketch this week.