Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop - Grateful Bunch Bundle Love

Welcome BACK to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
I am so blessed that I get to create and inspire with these amazing Stampin' UP products and share with you all here for another wonderful year! Remember that every other Thursday, all 20 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss anyone of these amazing ladies!

This week is an "open to create" week but to stay within the parameters of goodies from our Artisan box. I chose to use Grateful Bunch Photopolymer Stamp set and the matching Blossom Bunch Punch. This is a great bundle at a 15% discount price from the Occasions Catalog! Get it now while you can! 
 I have a couple of cards with two very different style to share today. The first two have a softer look in the same layout. You will find So Saffron, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral and Perfect Plum for the color combo here. I also used the Paper Doiles that are retiring! Some Crumb Cake splatter done with the Aqua Painter and the Linen Thread complete the cards.


My next card is a louder bolder color combo of Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Basic Black. I just used the butterfly stamp image and the part of the greeting from the Grateful Bunch Stamp set here. I took the Melon Mambo/Basic Black striped Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Combo Pack and just wrapped it a couple of times around the card base. I colored the butterfly with Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo inks with the Aqua Painter. I used the Hello You Thinlits Dies to cut my large "You" in Basic Black. I stamped just a part of the greeting image in Basic Black Archival Ink. You have to be careful to just color the part of the stamp you want with the ink pad. You could also color with the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker for the same effect.
So which one is your s? Soft and pastel OR loud and bold?


Thanks for stopping by here and if you leave a comment then thanks for truly making my day!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of the most talented papercrafters I know.....Connie Collins! She will blow your mind!


7 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Typically I gravitate toward the bold, but in this case I adore the soft, pastel cards! They are beautiful!

Kimberly said...

Sister! I love what you did with this set. Love how the images are at the bottom like that and they are so soft and beautiful.

Jess said...

These are amazing. I never would have thought to use this set in this way. Love, love, love! x

~amy~ said...

Such wonderful cards!

Sara Nell Langland said...

I love these cards and how you have used this stamp set. I have been taking second, third and fourth looks at this bundle trying to decide if I want to get it. I guess it is time for a fifth and final look. These are such great cards.

Gloria S said...

I loved all your cards. I saw your card and thought of a card I designed myself, so Thank you, Cindy!" Also I would like to know the measurements for your card including the dollies. I really want to make this card for my mom's birthday. Do you mind sharing? Thank you for sharing your cards. I like both light and bright!

Unknown said...

Love love love the butterfly card!! So pretty with the soft colors!