Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fancy Friday Blog Hop - Time of the Year

Welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
My fancy friends and I are back with some NEW fancy friends too! We loved working with each other so much that we decided to continue on with an all new blog hop to inspire you in fun new ways! These are a group of past and current Artisans that have become fast friends thru the Artisan journey. Glad to have you here! We have 14 of us this month and many new faces...my dream team of Artisans!
 Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds (color,sketch, stamp focus, etc)! This month we are going with a color theme: Neutrals Challenge. We were to use mostly white with one neutral color in the mix. Optional touch: Think Snow, Ice, Winter, New Years, Champagne, 2017.......basically January if you live in North America!

I was playing with a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock and trying some watercoloring techniques. I took Mint Macaron Ink with the Aqua Painter and painted just the edge multiply layers around the piece to create a frame. Then I added the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper cut with the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies. A mixture of stamps created the greeting....the Annual Hostess Time of Year Photopolymer Stamp Set and Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set. My neutral color was my favorite Smoky Slate. I added it with the banner and the 1/8" Stitched Ribbon. The background is done with Softly Falling TIEF. I added the white round sequins from the Metallic Sequins for a little more bling.

Thanks for stopping by my post for the Fancy Friday blog hop!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
Now move on to my awesome friend Marisa's GORGEOUS project by clicking on the next button below! 

No comments: