Thursday, July 27, 2017

Fancy Friday Blog Hop - Making Memories and More

Welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
My fancy friends and I are back!!! We loved working with each other so much that we decided to continue on with an all new blog hop to inspire you in fun new ways! These are a group of past and current Artisans that have become fast friends thru the Artisan journey. Glad to have you here! We have 9 of us this month so don't miss a one!
 
Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds (color, sketch, stamp focus, etc)! This month we were select one of the Making Memories and More Collections from the Stampin' UP Annual Catalog. I selected Perfect Days based on the colors and theme. Little did I know that I would be using them for my latest life adventure...moving across the country and starting a new job! But first a card...
I was able to cut the 4 x 6 down a bit and make it a background layer. Then I took one of the  2 x 3 cards and cut it with the Lots of Labels Framelits and my Big Shot. I adorable this stamp set sentiments and font! It is called Ribbon of Courage and it was designed with my friend Patty Bennett, that amazing million dollar achiever! 
  Then I started a 6 x 8 album of my daily journey in this new adventure. Here are the first few pages. I plan to use Perfect Days to capture my daily life in this new place. It should be therapeutic for me and occupy some of my spare time.

Would love to have you join us in the Fancy Friday Challenge so make a project and let us know in the comments if you did or post on social media somewhere and add the #FANCYFRIDAYBLOGHOP

Thanks for stopping by my post for the Fancy Friday blog hop!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
Now move on to the newbie on our team and from across the oceans, 
the amazing Paula Dobson
 by clicking on the next button below! 

4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Fantastic - y'all are wonderful stampin' artists!

Susan Wong said...

Love these pages of the start of your epic journey. Xxxx

Connie Collins said...

Love the pages and that card is super cute! Hugs!

Paula Dobson said...

What a fabulous way to record your life changing adventure Cindy. I am totally beside myself with excitement for you!