Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Here are some gift ideas that I made for a donation for a fundraiser event. Kara is a 30 year old woman with colon cancer. She has a 7 month old baby girl! She has had surgery to remove the cancer and now is in chemo treatment. Please say a prayer for her and her family to make thru this terrible time. The first picture is a pack of 6 thank you cards made with the Wow flowers stamp set in Pink Pirouette and Black cardstock/inks. Second picture is a notepad holder with a beaded pen that matches the thank you set. I stamped the sentiment on only the first page of notes. Not each one! I packaged them both in a clear baggie and ribbon with a matching tag. Liked the notepad gift so much that I created more of them. I took all my notepad holders and made matching pens for them and put them in clear bags and ribbon. I am selling them for $5.00 each at my craft shows. Great little gift to give! My last craft show is this Saturday the 15th at Bascomb UMC off Bascomb Carmel Rd. 9:00am to 3:00pm Come see me there! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: