Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Here are some gift card/money holders that I made for my craft shows. I sold out of all 20 right away so I had to make more. They are made with 4 3/8 x 5 3/4 standard envelope folded into half and stamped all over the inside and front flap. I then attached it to a Real Red cardstock as a background. Add ribbon and the tree stamped with backing and done. I made them also in Wild Wasabi. Inside says Merry Christmas. I am selling these at $2.50 each. nutmeg1197@aol.com I am working on a 12 days of Christmas scrapbook by Heather. (See my Fav bloggers on right to see it) I just love it! I made mine for a 8 x 8 red scrapbook that I had. The girls and I also made a Christmas countdown calendar. I hope to post it soon! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: