Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Countdown to Halloween

Lovin this little calendar so much that I had to keep it! Let me explain. I started to make two of these. One for my sister-in-law Reenie as her monthly birthday gifts and the other for the church auction donation for the craft fair this weekend. Once I started to make it, I just fell in love with it! Allison did too! So Reenie still got hers and I kept the other one. :o) Do not fret! The church will still get an adorable auction piece - a covered frame that I made last year. The inspired project can be found here: http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/2007/08/halloween-is-co.html I just modified it on a smaller scale and with that punch bat. I have MINE hanging on the frig with the other magnet tags next to it. Allison changes it every day. As you can see, I am prepping for the craft fair this Saturday! Good Shepherd Lutheran in Woodstock 10-4 for you local folks! Come see me! I have made more cute things since this picture on Saturday. I will post them on the blog soon! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: