Monday, April 30, 2012

Who knew scrapbooking was so much fun?


I went on a scrapbooking weekend with some of my scrappin friends that I see once a year or so. This year I was NOT prepared with printed photos but so wanted to get back to doing some traditional scrapbooking pages. So my goal was to make the pages and then add the photos to them later. It was so liberating to play with real material! I found some layouts on Pinterest and just went to town! (I got some digital pages done too!)
Here is one that I used the Salebration DSP called Everyday Elegance. It is one 12x12 cut into 1" strips, torn on the edges and sponged on the edges. Then I cut a bunch of butterflies,hearts and flowers in dsp or cardstock. I added them with small glue dots to the Hemp Twine. I can not wait to get some pictures of my girls on this page.
I will share some more of the pages this week with you.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy