Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Wonderful Wreath Card

 
 
 
 Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW!  You just came from the fantastic and fun Cathy Caines and next is fabulous and famous Connie Collins, but before you come check out my Christmas card.
 
All the patterns in the Season of Style Designer Series Paper #132340 are perfect for this card. I especially love this diagonal pattern. Another favorite of mine from the Holiday Catalog is the stamp set called Wonderful Wreath #132748. Pair it with the Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon and you have a perfect holiday reminder of Christmas time.

Now I have to be honest, I first designed this with the Endless Wishes Photopolymer stamp set. But since it has completely sold out, I wanted to show you the same card but done with different stamps. I will post that card on Friday. So if you are one of the lucky owner of the Endless Wishes stamp set, come back here to see the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

3 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

Amazing. I am drawn to this card - maybe because I still have a soft part of my heart for crumb cake color.

Connie Collins said...

Beautiful card...I love everything about it.

Wendie Waldman said...

Love this card for the colors and the Wonderful Wreath - it's one of my all-time favorite images.