Friday, December 6, 2013

Extra Extra Extra! Christmas Cards Galore





I always find that I make way more Artisan projects then the regular four projects required for us to make.  I just pick my top 4 projects to showcase for Artisan blog hops. Here are some of those extra projects made from the November box of goodies. 

Now do not expect to see many extras from December's box. I have been super busy with Leadership samples for the display boards. I will be sharing those pretty babies with you at the end of January! I was so excited and sad to see them boxed up and head to Utah. I hope that if you are going to Stampin Up's Leadership Convention in Houston that you enjoy the displays! All of us Artisan Design Team members worked really hard of them. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope these cards inspires you today!
Cindy

No comments: