Happy Monday! I am sitting in Jury Duty this week so LOTS of time to create in MDS while waiting...waiting...waiting! YAY ME! I could not be happier to have time to just sit and create!
Yapha on the MDS Monday DT has her first sketch for MDS Monday! Here are some of the challenges on this sketch to try this week. The first one is to change the size of the patterns when you fill a punch with patterned paper. Simply fill it, then double click on the shape, and you have the option to zoom in or out on the patterns by clicking the plus and minus. The second thing was to fill a group of photo boxes with one picture. Select the photo boxes you want to fill, group them together, then drag your photo on top. I love this feature in MDS! You can get really awesome landscape scrapbook pages with this technique.
I took a photo image with the Bohek look of sparkling lights in a blur. It is a cool photography trick I learned and I have use this style on a background of a MDS scrapbook page before HERE. I think this photo paired with the Gold Shimmer download,Gold Sequins download and Project Life® by Stampin UP® Love Story download is perfect together.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday October 25th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! MDS Masters and I made it with MDS Monday runner ups are announced every week.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into
MDS Mondays and our challenges!