Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Endless Thanks - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We are just starting on our July 2015 box from Stampin' UP. 
This box was FULL of more BRAND NEW products 
from the Stampin' UP 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!!!!! I am pretty proud and humble to say that I was asked to pick the contents of this box as well as our weekly themes! (Of course, my teammates helped me with telling me what was on their wish list!) We are going to do a little peak into 5 of the 10 occasion sections from the NEW catalog this month! So you do not want to miss any of the projects each week! We are showcasing the "Thanks" section on page 13 - 18. Remember that every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my 1st project for July....
We were given the sweet little Photopolymer Stamp Set called Endless Thanks to use in this theme. I am in love with these "Endless" stamp sets. We also have Endless Birthday Wishes shown in the Birthday section of the catalog. And because it is clear photopolymer, you can flex the rubber images to curve with the banner. You want to place it on your clear block and move slightly to the curve you want. Also because it is clear, you can place it perfectly. Double thanks Stampin' UP!
I used the Brushstrokes Stamp Set for this striped background. To get the washed color effect even more muted, I just took my Mint Macaron ink pad and swiped it on the stamp. I am liking this color combo of Mint Macaron, Hello Honey and Watermelon Wonder. 
Another great item I used are the Expressions Natural Elements. You get Congrats, Celebrate and Thanks. The natural wood texture works so well with the new Corrugated Paper shown here in Kraft. I just cut it out with the Ovals Collection Framelits. 
On this card, I used the Candy Dots for the center of my Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack flowers. I used the Tangerine Tango dot for the Watermelon Wonder flower center. Funny, it is such a close match! The leaves are cut Old Olive image from the Endless Thanks stamp set. I took the White 1-1/4" Jute Ribbon and cut away the single strands and used them for my twine. I love the texture of the strands on these cards.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you! 
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely SWEET!

Cheryl Wright said...

Love these cards - they are fabulous!!

Teneale Williams said...

Great job with the cards Cindy.

Allison Okamitsu said...

Love it all. Beautiful as always!