Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop - Affectionately Yours Suite

Welcome BACK to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
I am so blessed that I get to create and inspire with these amazing Stampin' UP products and share with you all here for another wonderful year! Remember that every other Thursday, all 20 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss anyone of these amazing ladies!

This week is an "open to create" week but to stay within the parameters of goodies from our current Artisan box. Our followers are in for an extra special treat because we are using NEW products from the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog! We mostly will be showcasing products from the Affectionately Yours Suite from page 44 and 45. 
 Let me go over the products from the Suite that I used for my card and matching envelope....
1. Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper - Bright pops of color with bold floral prints on one side and simple patterns on the other all on a Crumb Cake case. Some copper foil is mixed with two of the pieces of paper. I love the bright Cucumber Crush floral pattern in this one and the matching DSP on the envelope flap. I used a Crumb Cake envelope. Just place your DSP on the flat and cut out.
2. Love & Affection Stamp set - sweet greetings to send to anyone you know and great floral images that match the DSP above. I used just one of the greeting on my card.
3. Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - two smaller folders with floral images and I show the larger floral here.
4. Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape - 5 patterns that match the DSP with color and pattern. I used two of them here on my card. I took the tape and placed it on Whisper White cardstock and then cut out the strips. Just tear the edges to the length you want. Instant mini designer series paper strips!
5. Copper Stampin' UP Emboss Powder - I took the Metallic Doilies and embossed the white side with my VersaMark Pad, Copper Powder and Heat Gun. Tip: I just embossed the part of the doily I was planning to use and then cut off that part. I was able to hold it down with scissor tip on the white un-embossed side. Hard to photograph copper so there is a better close up below.
6. Cucumber Crush Thick Baker's Twine - Not part of the Suite but works well with the Suite color combo. Really glad to see more of the Thick Baker's Twine back in some new colors!
Be sure to see what all the other Artisans created with products from this Affectionately Yours Suite! You will be definitely inspired!
Thanks for stopping by here and if you leave a comment then thanks for truly making my day!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of my dearest friends....the amazing Connie Collins!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty set and I love the envelope flap covered in that gorgeous pattern.

Jess said...

So gorgeous Cindy. I especially love that envelope. I must make one just for me!