Thursday, July 28, 2016

Fancy Friday - Sunshine Sayings Bundle

Welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
My fancy friends and I are creating together again! These are a group of past and current Artisans that have become fast friends thru the Artisan journey.  Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds (color,sketch, stamp focus, etc)! 
 This month we were to pick a bundle from the Stampin' UP Annual Catalog to showcase! Did you know there are over 15 new bundles in there? I picked the Sunshine Sayings bundle from page 97. It includes the Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies. Immediately, this bundle caught my eye when I took my first look at the catalog back in June. 
I mixed it with the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper (which is becoming a favorite DSP for me) and the color combo of Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral.
With one piece of the 6 x 6 DSP, I was able to make a card and matching gift tag. The photo below shows the how you cut the 6 x 6 to achieve this. You probably could use many of the patterns from this stack in the same card layout. Maybe use the different words and greetings from the stamp set with different patterns of the paper and you have a card or club class. Everyone needs a matching card and gift tag to have on hand!
Here is the tag. Simple and easy to create. Just turn the paper over to reveal the pattern side. This will look great hanging from a kraft gift bag or our Petite Cafe Gift Bags.

Thanks for stopping by my post for the Fancy Friday blog hop!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
You saw Joyce Fowler's bundle project before me and now move on to 
Krista Frattin's bundle project by clicking on the next button below! 


2 comments:

~Erica~ said...

I love how you did the sun focal point on the card. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great card and idea Cindy love it!