Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop - More Thoughtful Branches

Welcome to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We have an extra special blog hop for you today! We are introducing you some more samples with Stampin' Up's newest product bundle called Thoughtful Branches. Remember our first blog hop last month? Go HERE! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss any single one of these amazing samples!

Get the Limited Time Thoughtful Branches bundle before its gone! Available today August 2 thru August 31st only! If you earned in any coupons during the July Bonus days promotion, the Thoughtful Branches is a great choice to use it on! 

For these projects, I focused on creating a scenery settings with this Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set and Beautiful Branches Thinlits. It's very easy to do with this bundle!
On the first card, I used the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the bare tree images. To get the same Kraft color of the Kraft Cardstock, I used Soft Suede Ink stamped off once. The birds are stamped with Watermelon Wonder Ink for a pop of colors on this serene color theme. I added the FRIEND from Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set in Soft Suede. The THANK YOU greeting from the bundle was stamped in Mint Macaron Ink. This would be an easy card for beginners with lots of layers for easy assembly with a wow factor. 
 My next card is probably my favorite of the bunch! I had this in my head and it took me about 5 times to get the placement of each colored tree perfect. I would stamp the bare branch image first and then overlay with the foliage image. I used Smoky Slate Ink, Pool Party Ink, Mint Macaron Ink and Garden Green Ink on the trees. I just love this greeting from the bundle! I stamped it in Garden Green on Mint Macaron Cardstock and cut with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. I added this on a Kraft cardstock base and the matching 5/8" Burlap Ribbon. Perfect for the intermediate stamper who wants a challenge in placing those trees in order!
For the last card, I was inspired by Stampin' UP's CEO Sara Douglass's LIVE Facebook video were she demonstrated a watercolor technique with this bundle. This was a more challenging card to create! I taped off the edges with spare washi tape to create the border around the Watercolor Paper. Then I would wet the area of the watercolor paper, ink up the stamp image and stamp. It would spread and then I would dry with my Heat Tool a bit. Moving to the next area and repeating the process. I used Garden Green Ink on the grass, Soft Suede Ink on the tree trunk, Delightful Dijon Ink on the tree leaves and Pool Party Ink with Mint Macaron Ink for the sky. This card is definitely for the advanced stamper but it is so fun! Branch out and try! (no pun intended)
This blog hop gave you 20+ more samples using this Thoughtful Branches Bundle
Be sure to go get it now! 

We thank you for all the wonderful comments and support! All of us on the Artisan Design Team have loved being a part of this special launch! Let us know if you bought the bundle!

Thanks for stopping by here today! Remember that usually every other Thursday, all 20 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Our next blog hop is just 2 days away!

Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of my dearest friends.....Connie Collins! She is one of a kind!

7 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Cindy, these cards are great and you know I am so tickled that you gave watercoloring a go...SUPER!

Tammy B said...

These are great cards! Your watercoloured tree is so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

JoAnn P said...

I adore your watercolor end card. It's so soft and pretty

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Cindy, these are all beautiful!

Deli said...

Wow, what a ride!! I just love and appreciate the building complexity of your cards and the detailed thoughts behind each creation. Cindy you are so cool and talented, I am inspired to make each one of these cards and see if I can come anywhere close to yours! I'm thinking not so much xox thankyou and all your fellow Artisans for sharing your crafting passion with us xox

Stampaftersunrise said...

Totally awesome cards, Cindy! Can't wait to CASE! You and the Artisan Team have definitely provided enough inspiration with Thoughtful Branches to keep me way busier than I have time.. Love them!

Monika Davis said...

Cindy all the projects from the whole team are wonderful. This set can be used all year long!