Sunday, August 7, 2016

Get Well with the Creation Station Blog Hop

The Creation Station Design and Blog Hop is back this month! I was beyond thrilled to be asked to join this group of talented women for a monthly blog hop to inspire you with creative top of the line projects with a theme from all around the globe! We hope that you hop thru each blog and leave comments as we all love to hear praise about our creations!

This month our theme was "Get Well" which lately I have been needing in abundance. Well once I got started then I could not stop, so continue on and see what I came up with!
 Some of my favorite things on this card:
The water colored dotted pattern paper from the Fruit Stand DSP in Flirty Flamingo. 
The striped Watermelon Wonder washi tape from the Affectionately Yours Designer Washi TapeThe Sunshine Sayings Bundle where I used the Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set and greeting word from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Die Cut in Peekaboo Peach Ink on 2" circle punch of Whisper White Cardstock. Then added the three butterflies in Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and finished with the Solid Baker's Twine and Metallic Sequins in in Basic Black.
 Some of my favorite things on this card:
The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is clearly a winner! Have you seen all the samples out there? Why not one more? The flower blooms are die cut out of Whisper White Cardstock. I then cut the stem with leaves out of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock and sponged with Always Artichoke Ink. I also stamped the leaves stamp on the Sahara Sand Cardstock card base. I added the strip of Serene Scenery DSP to the one side. The greeting comes from Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set and stamped in Bermuda Bay Ink. For a punch of bright color, I added the Crushed Curry enamel heart shape and the Crushed Curry Baker's Twine. 
  Some of my favorite things on this card:
The poor doggie...created with the Fox Builder Punch and Soft Suede Cardstock, I just adore him. His ears are made from one of the parts in the punch. Then I punch Vellum Cardstock with the 2" Circle Punch. Ah yes, the cone of shame! LOL Another image from the Foxy Friends Stamp Set is the quote bubble with hearts that I stamped on and with Watermelon Wonder. The raindrop pattern background is from the A Little Foxy DSP Stack. The best part is the Labeler Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set! You could make up any greetings you want! The Solid Whisper White Baker's Twine completes the card.
 Some of my favorite things on this card:
This card is too funny! My friend Susan said it looked like a muppet character and then I began to think it might start talking to me! I used the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies with Emerald Envy cardstock, Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and Basic Black Cardstock. You cut just a part of the largest scribble to get the frowning mouth. I stamped the Here for You Stamp Set in both colors and placed both on the front of the card. To finish, embossed the Smoky Slate Cardstock with the Polka Dot TIEF and add Basic Black Baker's Twine.

So there you have it! Four very different Get Well cards! 
Thanks for stopping by my post for the Creations Station Blog Hop!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy
You saw Julie's awesome project before me and now move on to my sweet friend Holly's incredible project by clicking on the next button below! 
Julie Beltramo

Holly Stene

2 comments:

kkstamper said...

Cindy: These cards are so adorable! I especially like the cone of shame! What a great card for a little boy who might not be feeling up to snuff! You always inspire me! xoKathyxo

Denita Wright-Smee said...

I love all of your creations Cindy. But that little dog! So adorable, and so clever! Love your ideas. D x