Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Stampin' UP! Artisan Blog Hop - Hello December

Welcome back to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
I am so blessed that I get to create and inspire with these amazing Stampin' UP products and share with you all here for just two more blog hops!!! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss anyone of these amazing ladies!

This week is an "open to create" week but to stay within the parameters of goodies from our Artisan box. I chose to use the now super hot Hello December 2016 Collection. I LOVE THIS COLLECTION! (Accessory Pack is sold out which is a totally bummer!) Here are some simple easy card ideas with a simple card layout for you to use with any Project Life ® by Stampin' UP! Collection! I focused on using the color palette of Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Kraft, Silver and Whisper White from the Hello December 2016 PL Collection.



Is this not the cutest? Add a ribbon bow to just the lid and one of the 2 x 2 card from the PL collection. I added my favorite Dove Dark Chocolates with the pop of red in the mix. You could also do Hershey's kisses in silver. (I had none of hand)
Thanks for stopping by here and if you leave a comment then thanks for truly making my day!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of my dearest friends.....Connie Collins! She is one of a kind!

Dangling the carrot!
Get ready for an exciting new Stampin' UP! customer rewards initiative starting in JANUARY 2017!
Get in on the action now! Click on the carrot and like our FB page!

No comments: