Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Stampin' UP! Artisan Blog Hop - Tin of Tags

Welcome back to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
I am so blessed that I get to create and inspire with these amazing Stampin' UP products and share with you all here! Remember that every other Thursday, all 20 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss anyone of these amazing ladies!

This week we are showcasing our Artisan projects for the Stampin' UP Facebook Page this month. For this project, the team was to focus on the Tin of Tags Project Kit or the Here's to Cheers Stamp Set. As soon as I saw the Tin of Tags Project Kit and the coordinating Stamp Set, I was very interested. Then I put it together and I fell in LOVE! You must get this Project Kit for your holiday gift packaging!

I mean look at these adorable tags! The only thing I did different was to use my new favorite color Emerald Envy in this color combo.
Then I made this card with one of the tags, the washi tape, sequins and the stamp image. So quick and easy! The evergreen stamp image is from the Christmas Pines Stamp Set.
I grabbed a strip of the Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper and wrapped it around the Real Red tin itself. I embossed in white the stamp image on the Emerald Envy circle. See the little star? I took the red dotted washi tape, covered a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then die cut it out with a star. Add to a few pieces from the kit and you have a perfect coordinating tag!  
Thanks for stopping by here and if you leave a comment then thanks for truly making my day!

Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of my dearest friends.....Connie Collins! She will blow your mind!

Stampin' UP Supplies List
Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set 
Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set
Tin of Tags Project Kit
Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper
Whisper White Cardstock
Emerald Envy Cardstock and Ink
Real Red Ink
Mint Macaron Ink
Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine
Mini Jingle Bells
1/8" Handheld Punch
Layering Circle Framelits Dies
Perfect Pines Framelits Dies
Big Shot
Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Love all the tags! So fun!