Monday, August 11, 2008

Made for Monday

http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/543.asp Today is the day that Stampin Up releases their new Fall/Winter 2008-2009 Idea book & Catalog! I will be back to update later with a link directly to it. I got to pick up a catalog at my wonderful upline Wendy's open house. She is so SWEET! I have been ooing and awing over it this past weekend. So many new items and new ideas! My new stamps and new colors are due via UPS on Tuesday! So I will try my best to make something new and post it on Wacky Wednesday.
In honor of my terrific upline Wendy and the new catalog launch, I wanted to post something brand NEW! Here is a card we made at Wendy's house. This is so darn cute and additive to open and close to see the saying. We used new Pink Pirouette , new Pacific Point and Whisper White cardstock, Happiness Always hostess stamp set, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point and Pink Pirouette classic ink pads with White taffeta ribbon.
See the saying is gone! Very CUTE!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: