Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

So for Wacky Wednesday, I made some of these popular "beach bags" that we did at my upline Wendy's meeting. We got to use the NEW Bella Rose Designer paper. Oohhh, love it! I decided to use my favorite In Color Soft Sky Designer paper which retires in 4 days. Booooo! These are super easy to make and no stamping at all. I think they would be cute as a small gift for someone like a neighbor who takes care of the dog while you are on vacation, someone who did you a big favor, someone at church who has been ill, someone like a super teacher, a baby shower treat bag...I could go on and on. It measures 2.5"x 6" and just enough room for a hand cream and some yummy dark chocolates. Perhaps I should have a little workshop to make some of these adorable "beach bags" for the holidays! What do you think?
BTW, I can not wait to get that new scallop punch after making the scallop edge at the bottom with the slit punch. It took forever to do it! I used scallop edge scissors on the other one.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: