Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Studio - All accessories and inks

Here are how I store my MANY other accessories and ink pads. I have the Cuttlebug right now. The SU! Big Shot is on the way. This is all new to me so I have very little of this collection as you can see. I plan to store my die cuts in the basket to the left. I did just get two more die cuts - Top Note and Butterflies! I have two of those Aqua tins from Stampin Up! products in the past and decided to use them to hold my brads, beads, eyelets, buttons, etc. They are stored on a shelf right next to my craft table for easy access.
The bottom shelf bin holds all my chipboard items. I have letters, shapes, numbers and more. These bins were two pack at Walmart for a low price!
This bin goes on the next shelf up which is empty in the pic above. I used Creative Memories photo system files to hold and separate the items. It holds sticky tape, dimensionals, sponges, adhesives, embossing powders, Stamp-a-ma-jig, glue dots and extras. All this has to be within reach to my craft table.
Here are my Stampin Up! classic inks. I have them in SU! family color order. I have a dilema in making a ink pad holder or getting the SU! Color Caddy for them. Basically it has to fit on this shelf. So this is still a problem for me. The markers that I have very little of did get a home. I found a square pencil container on clearance at Target that I place on its side to hold my markers sideways.
Check out more tomorrow!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: