Monday, July 20, 2009

Made for Monday

On July 11th, I went to my upline Wendy's house again for her downline Starz meeting. I was so looking forward to going and learning and chatting about the new catalog. I enjoy these evenings at Wendy's so much! Even with a headache (thanks Wendy for the spearmint oil tip) I went cause I knew I needed this night out. Here are the things that Wendy had for us to make this time. A new color combo holder, a bookmark, halloween treat roll and the new "Look at This" die cut. I loved learning how to make or create each one of these. I will cover this week some of these in more details and do a tutorial later on that cute bookmark. This is the inside of the "Look at This" card. This was such a challenge to make this card and it is something I would never do at a class because it is complicated to put together. Just not my style, I am a simple girl! See you tomorrow! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: