Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Scrapbooking Expo Page

(click on picture to enlarge to see the details clearer) Here is what I created with the bookmark I made at the Archiver's Expo spot and then the journal card made at the Archiver's store. Kim and I bought the matching paper to finish off the scrapbook page of our first Expo trip. My plan was to do a one page layout. However, I wanted to show more pictures so it became two pages instead. To do this, I cut the 12x12 paper in half to put on the two pages and picked a color to compliment the designer paper. That lighter purple is in the paper. The Circus Circle stamp set from Stampin Up reminds me of this paper so I used it in this page. They matched perfectly when done in the same colors. I used Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Elegant Eggplant and Wild Wasibi. The background paper is like a Pale Plum color. I really like how it turned out! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: