Friday, July 17, 2009

More Expo Favs!

I saw this from the Creative Memories booth and I soooo want this! It is a frame with a magnetic board. It comes with the ribbon hanger and matching magnets. You can get it in White, Black or Brown. I think she said it was around $52.00. IDEA- You can display your 12x12 scrapbook page of the month on it and when you make a new one, you put the old one in a scrapbook. This would work so well with the monthly scrapbook pages I have been doing of my family.
This Disney page is using the latest craze of felt borders. You can find them here: http://www.queenandcompany.com/index.htm Kim bought the Disney felt borders and Disney buttons to make this page. I love the layout of the page too.
This July 4th page is from The Rusty Pickle. (love the name) Kim bought the star background paper to creat this page. I did buy some other July 4th papers and sayings to create a mini scrapbook of our trip this July 4th to Mississippi. Show you that when I get it done.
Very glad I went to the Expo over all....be back next year!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: