Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Digital Studio Retreat

All that planning and planning and in a flash it was over! The day went SO fast! But it was SO much FUN!
It all started on a plane ride to SU Convention this past July.  Monika, my sideline demo and I were talking about would it not be great to share all about My Digital Studio program to fellow demonstrators and have them boost their MDS knowledge of this incredible program!  Then after attending the MDS Intermediate classes and the +Fun MDS class at Convention, we knew we HAD to do it! 
So we planned a full day from 10am - 10pm to do three hybrid projects (above), some class time, some review over printing from home and from SU printing services and then some free time to ask questions and work on projects. We opened it up to our downline and local demos from around the area.  We had a total of 10 demos join us and we divided them into Beginner and Intermediate groups. Monika did the Beginners group and I did the Intermediate group. We both had several oohs and ahhs during the day from all the tips and tricks we were teaching them.  We had a few bumps with PC versus Mac users so it was a learning experience for us too.
Here is my room for the Intermediate Class.
Here is Monika's room for the Beginners Class.
Plenty of My Digital Studio samples to view.
Of course, we had yummy food for lunch (chicken salad on croissants) and dinner (chili and twice baked potatoes) to get all of us thru the long day.
Here we are eating together in Monika's sun room. It was a beautiful day! It really was a fun time together, learning together and sharing all about My Digital Studio!
After it was all over and we had cleaned up, Monika and I could not help but start planning the next one!  Already came up with some different over-the-top hybrid projects that I am excited to get working on!
 January 2012 could not come sooner!
Would you be interested in coming?
Cindy

No comments: