Monday, October 3, 2011

My Digital Studio SWEET updates and offers!

Stampin Up My Digital Studio Team has outdone themselves with this latest MDS news!
#1 - From now on, you will be able to get up to a 25% discount on bulk printing on all cards, tags and swatchbooks!  Just in time for Christmas photocards!  Check out Friday Oct 28th Blog Hop for that!
#2 - Get the exclusive hostess-only Savor the Season Ensemble Content CD #127752, $16 with your hostess dollars. Available October 3-December 31, 2011. It's perfect for making holiday projects and gifts! Content includes: 36-piece stamp brush set, 10 Designer Series Paper patterns, 8 embellishments, 4 punches, 3 designer templates (2 greeting cards and 1 postcard), 20 decor template pages (use to make paper gift bows, banners, mini boxes, treat labels and more.)  Ask me how you can get this if you are interested! And yes, you CAN do a MDS workshop with your friends!

#3 - With the newest software update 1.0.8, you’ll also see more functionality, including the ability to create customizable calendars, as well as more print options (a board book, different paper options, and more).  I just updated mine so I will be showing all the new stuff I find on the update this week on my blog. Off to play!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

No comments: