Friday, February 3, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Love is in the Air

Perfect timing to take this "Love" theme and use the AWESOME Twitterpated Kit # 129332. You get ribbon, stamp images, designer series paper, buttons AND a template with this download for just $9.95!!! I love all the colors for a different take on Valentine's.  I had the thought of using the calendar option in a scrapbook page but how without making it like a regular calendar? This page went thru ALOT of trial and error! Thank goodness for that UNDO button on MDS!!!
I also used the P.S. I LOVE YOU stamp brush set # 127186 which are the images you see all over the page. I think that they make the page even better. Overall, I love how this page turned out just because it has the people on it that I so LUV the most!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Be sure to continue on our blog hop and see what everyone else has this week!
Also check out our guest hopper this week - #11 Kelly


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the calendar used on the layout! I'm definitely going to have to try that out! I just love that stamp set, too. Everything is just perfect!

Wendie Waldman said...

Love the use of the calendar in your layout.