Friday, February 24, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Think BABY!

Funny that it was ME that selected this week's theme. Maybe it was a little plug to get Rochelle back in action since she she had a baby in January! LOL Surely she has done some MDS of that beautiful baby girl! Then again maybe I was getting sentimental about my own baby girls that are now grown girls. :(  But if you checked out this week's MDS downloads HERE then you can see that I am not the only one in baby mode.  Did you see that totally cute On the Go Kit? Man, I wish I had boys for that kit alone! So cute!
Anywoo, I ended up making several baby projects over the past week like a framed quote, another shower invite, a tag, and an announcement postcard. I will be showing you them over the next couple of days so be sure to check back!
Here is where I began with this project for a baby shower invite. This extra special template comes with the Blossom Bouquet Punch download #126037 when you purchase it. It is a 6x6 card. And it is only 95 cents thru a demo! WOW!
And here is how it ended! I love the high contrast of colors. I love the flowers with just a little rotate and change in opacity it is something totally brilliant. I LUV LUV LUV the little chickie with bird wing on him and the circle punch for the eye parts. Click on the card to enlarge and see him in full. All the info of this is false but I am fond of the font Baby Boston that I used with colors to fill in the details. The stamp image words come from the large download kit called Hello Baby #126159.
This would look great for a birthday card too! Versatility with MDS, LUV IT!
I can not wait to see what all my fellow MDS blog hoppers have created for BABIES!
 Come join me as we hop to Erica next!
Have a great day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Rose said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love how you created the background! Now I have to check out that download :)