Friday, February 10, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Template

This week's challenge is SO PERFECT for me! I use the MDS templates on the DVD version of MDS ALL THE TIME! They are one of my favorite things about the My Digital Studio program. It is also one of the key point to selling the program. And now with the FREE 30 day trial, you can give templates a try FOR FREE! It comes with an AWESOME 24 page template called Sweet Details 8.5x11 photobook. All you have to do is add photos and journaling. Then you can even get it printed thru Stampin Up print services within the 30 days too.
ok,ok...Back to today project!
Back in December I was asked by Stampin Up to create some MDS samples. (I was EXCITED beyond EXCITED) I was to make a 5x5 photobook using the Travel Log Kit. It was the perfect opportunity to re-create my Chattanooga trip in a small book for my mom.  I used several different templates from the DVD version of MDS.  Here are just a few pages from that photobook.

From the Happy B-Day 5x5 templates
From the Rock -a-bye Baby 5x5 templates

From the Summer Home 5x5 templates

And here it is in real print form! I can not wait to see it in person! It was at Leadership so it will be shipped to me soon.
I used templates and just one digital kit to create this entire book! How easy can MDS be! If you are interested in trying the Free 30 day MDS trial, let me know!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you use templates for your creations or just inspiration to get started!
Cindy

Aly - SHE IS BACK in ACTION!
ME