Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Artisan Wednesday Wow - Bliss Banner

 Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are moving on to our February box of Stampin' UP products from the 2014 Occasions Catalog! We hope you stay with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop over the next few months to inspire your creative juices!
You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you come check out my Mini Memories Simply Created Album Kit and Hearts Display.

I think that this Mini Memories Simply Created Album Kit is FANTASTIC! A MUST HAVE and a steal at $14.95!  I love all of the embellishments like the gold heart shaped clips and the white and gold twine, (which I could buy a spool of it!) The designer papers are limited only to this kit and they are so beautiful! You could create multiple cards or a thinner album with it but as soon as I saw it in person....
a BANNER!
I nearly used EVERY piece in the kit to make the banner. I did some enough pieces left to make something extra. I used my e-cutter to cut the letters BLISS in Real Red. When I punched the Real Red hearts in the Full Heart Punch it gave me the idea to do the next step up on my display.....
Ta-da!  I used the Hearts Collection Framelits Dies and the Full Heart Punch to make my strings of hearts. I used Real Red, Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock. I taped them onto Whisper White Baker's Twine and taped them to my frame backside. Can you tell that I love that frame for all kinds of holiday displays? You can see Halloween HERE.
Well, Valentine's Day was last week but a couple of ideas for use would be... You can do the hearts NEXT year too! And that banner would be PERFECT for a Bridal Shower! 
After all, love IS bliss!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Such a fun use of this kit.

Heidi Baks said...

I am in love with the heart frame, Cindy!

Connie Collins said...

Cindy, I LOVE the frame and the banner! Awesome!

Cathy Caines said...

I really love this kit. Love what you did with it!!!! And love that frame!