Friday, February 14, 2014

Leadership See Ya Later Scrapbook Page Love

Today's leadership sample is one of the fun scrapbook pages that I created. Very simple to make this one! Just cut several sheets of different designer series paper into 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 and punch with the Full Heart Punch. I used almost each pattern of the Sale-A-Bration DSP called Sweet Sorbet! Add some gold foil small hearts scattered around the page. I sewed some of the hearts with black thread and put others on with dimensionals. I inked up the See Ya Later stamp image with Basic Black and Crisp Cantaloupe markers. 
That photo makes me laugh! How young we were! That is the very weekend that my husband and I fell in love. (yes, I tried being a blonde once) Very fitting for this day of love!
Happy Valentine's Day! May you find love in all that you do!

I hope that you like my card and can use it to inspire you! Check back soon for more Leadership display samples! Much more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other Artisan Design Team blogs! 
Come see who made what!

Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Cindy Schuster - THAT's ME right here!
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes

No comments: